Friday, November 13, 2009

My school

My school is my pride. It is a private Chinese school which means that it is the pillar of achievement from years of the local communal effort in preserving Chinese education in this country.
Tsun Jin High School is located along Jalan Loke Yew. It was built before the Second World War yet it still stands until today with many other additional structures to meet the current needs. Over two thousand students and hundreds of teachers consider Tsun Jin as their second home.
I first came to Tsun Jin High School in 2005. As a freshman, I found the school to be overbearing with many strict rules and regulations. There were many subjects to handle and I was facing a lot of stress. However, I realized that they were only a test of character and I soon prevailed. In fact, I became a better student because of studying in Tsun Jin.
Tsun Jin High School makes me a more intelligent and disciplined student. It gives me more confidence as I grow older. Furthermore, being a student of this school gives me a purpose in life because I know that I must put in a lot of effort in order to achieve my dreams. As a conclusion, I am proud of my school because it provides me with the highest quality in education. In return, I shall vom to be an excellent student to make my school proud.